Many LA services from debris pickup to reporting broken street lights can be requested through the LA 311 Services.
- By Phone: Dial 311 (within Los Angeles) and follow the prompts.
- Via the web: http://www.lacity.org/MyLA311/ServiceRequest/index.htm
- Apps (free) for your smartphone are available:
Fallen branches or debris in street:
Notify the Bureau of Street Services:
- Emergency requests: (800) 996-CITY or (800) 996-2489
- Non-emergency Service Requests: http://bss.lacity.org/request.htm
Bulky Item Trash Pick Up & Removal of Illegally Dumped Materials
For information about what bulky items the city will pick up for free, visit https://www.lacity.org/for-residents/popular-services/bulky-item-collectiondisposal
To schedule a bulky item pick up or to report illegally dumped materials: https://www.lacitysan.org/san/faces/home?_afrLoop=1441107893673433&_afrWindowMode=0&_afrWindowId=null#!%40%40%3F_afrWindowId%3Dnull%26_afrLoop%3D1441107893673433%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dbmk654l0n_145, or contact Steven Bodor with the City’s Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation Bulky Item Program: (213) 847-3169.