City Services

City Services

MyLA311 Service:

Many LA services from debris pickup to reporting broken street lights can be requested through the LA 311 Services.

Fallen branches or debris in street:

Notify the Bureau of Street Services:

Bulky Item Trash Pick Up & Removal of Illegally Dumped Materials

For information about what bulky items the city will pick up for free, visit

To schedule a bulky item pick up or to report illegally dumped materials:!%40%40%3F_afrWindowId%3Dnull%26_afrLoop%3D1441107893673433%26_afrWindowMode%3D0%26_adf.ctrl-state%3Dbmk654l0n_145, or contact Steven Bodor with the City’s Los Angeles Bureau of Sanitation Bulky Item Program: (213) 847-3169.